UV Painting Workshop - Psychedelia
We’re combining our famous UV Painting with Psychedelia. Come and Paint with NEON Colours under our UV lights. Enter into our psychedelic
Enter into our psychedelic space with UV lights. This time we’re are Nothern Monk Refectory in the Northern Quarter, stationed inside of their deep and dark cellar bar. A Perfect setting for our UV Painting.
The theme of this workshop will be focused on Psychadelia. Whether you want to go for some abstraction, paint some mushrooms or go for something with a pop art style, we’ll will bring along a wide selection of painting references for you to draw inspiration from although you are welcome to bring along your own ideas. This workshop will begin with a short demonstration from the teacher to help you get started. Our teacher Ula will be at hand
throughout the workshop to help you create and develop whatever’s flourishing in your mind.
This workshop is located at the Cellar Bar at Nothern Monk Refectory where high quality craft beers and food is available for purchase.
*Towards the end of the workshop there will be an opportunity for you to get your photo taken. We will use these photos for social media and promotional use. Please let us know if you’re not comfortable with this.
• Beginner friendly – all levels welcome.
Materials (all provided)
• UV paint and acrylic on canvas
What you’ll get:
• All of the equipment and materials needed for your class.
• Protective equipment such as aprons.
What to bring
• Comfortable clothes that you don’t mind getting a little paint on.
• A carrying bag for take your artworks home.
* This workshop is for ages 16+ only, if you have any concerns please email us email@example.com
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook for more details @artfloat
Photos from our workshops
(Sunday) 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Northern Monk Refectory MCR
10 Tariff Street, Manchester, M1 2FF