How To Start A Podcast for Your Business
Learn how to podcast at this workshop with podcasting guru Vic Turnbull! Learn how to start your own podcast with an award-winning
Learn how to start your own podcast with an award-winning podcast producer. Includes tech, content, marketing & lots more!
Plus find out about how you can access the new Podcasting Studio in Central Library!
- Do you want to have a go at podcasting but have no idea where to start?
- Do you find the TON of information out there just a little overwhelming?
- Do you want to someone to cut through the waffle and get you podcast ready?
In this masterclass, podcast expert and founder of the award-winning podcast agency MIC Media Vic Elizabeth Turnbull will help you to turn your podcast dreams into actual, actionable reality!
Podcasts can create visibility for your business, add an authentic side to your venture and show you off as experts in your field. Perhaps you’re looking for more effective ways to connect and communication with your tribe, clients, stakeholders or beneficiaries?
- Go through all the stages of making a podcast
- Learn how to develop your podcast idea
- Explore ways to make your content engaging
- Understand how podcasts can benefit your business or project
- Know what equipment to use and learn how to record remotely
- Discover what you need to edit your podcast and make it sound great
- Learn how to ‘get it out there’ and published on all the big platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify
- Get some hints and tips about how to get your podcast listeners and how to build a community around your podcast too!
Who’s it for?
- Anyone who has an inclination to have a podcast for business – including absolute beginners and technophobes!
This workshop is part of our Build A Business in GM Libraries programme, funded by the UK Shared Prosperity Fund.
To be eligible to attend this workshop you must either:
Own a small business (including sole traders and microbusinesses) OR
You are thinking of starting a business or have a business idea you want to develop
You or your business also needs to have a postcode within one of the following Greater Manchester authorities:
Bolton, Bury, Oldham, Manchester, Rochdale, Salford, Stockport, Tameside, Trafford or Wigan.
Find out more at buildabusinessgm.org
(Wednesday) 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
2 Pott Street, Altrincham, WA14 1AH